Are you a community service organization (CSO) that might need any of the following:
- Contact Management System (keeping track of your donors and clients)
- Communications Plan (marketing, social media, website, branding)
- Accounting System (software, enhancement of existing)
- Fundraising Strategy (development, implementation, adaptation, revitalized)
- Governance Review (organizational resilience, policies and procedures, review of bylaws)
- Merger or Amalgamation with another CSO (instead of closing yours or another – is there a way to support each other)
- Other activities to help your systems and processes modernize or adapt
We currently have a unique funding opportunity for non-profits and charities that is designed to strengthen the internal capacity of community service organizations by enhancing, revitalizing or creating any of the above listed. You may have a few ideas yourself in how you can help your organization become stronger through systems and processes.
Deadline for applications is February 21, 2023. Please call or email Rhonda with any questions or to have a chat about what project might best help your organization.
A huge thank you to our 2023 Vital Impact Leaders!!
Our Board of Directors met this week to discuss many important new developments! We approved a new strategic plan and are excited to announce other new initiatives in the weeks ahead! For anyone interested in sitting around this table of dynamic professionals and building community, please apply to become a Director today at https://www.buildingtomorrowtoday.com/contribute/.