WHAT IS A VITAL CONVERSATION?
A Vital Conversation is a facilitated conversation with the youth (ages 15 – 29 years) of our community. A Vital Conversation is a tool to be used to:
• Explore an emerging issue in your community
• Learn about the lived experiences of specific demographics (i.e. youth, seniors, newcomers, or a specific neighbourhood)
• Identify pressing community issues and co-create next steps for potential solutions
• Generate qualitative data and paint the picture of issues and trends in your community
• Inspire a call to action.
Vital Conversations are also an effective tool to bolster community engagement, as an opportunity to connect local organizations and resources and build new relationships.
Register Here – http://ow.ly/Veqf50DCI0P